Enhanced Benefit Options
Billing & EOB Support
Dealing with medical bills can be taxing and overwhelming. Since
most billing departments at provider offices function only during
normal business hours, this can also have an impact on your
CoPatient saves time that employees spend on personal matters
at work, significantly improves the value of employee benefits, and
removes the frustrations that come with benefits.
Forever Employer also brings all group clients a solution for managing and planning for any major life event. We have partnered with LifeExec to bring you a patented event-based communication software to ensure that you are in control of your life no matter what happens.
From sick days to serious accidents, LifeExec’s patented event-based communication software keeps your selected contacts informed by relaying vital information such as medical history, important insurance information, or child/pet/home care. With the bank-level encryption and patented online storage security, your important documents are stored safely in the LifeExec Vault and available at your fingertips, anywhere, anytime without fear of being compromised.
Choose an employee benefit plan that offers financial protection and fits your needs.
- Coverage is available for you, your spouse, and eligible dependent children (with most plans)
- Benefits are paid directly to you (unless you specify otherwise)
- Coverage can continue when you retire or change jobs, with no increase in premiums (with most plans)
- Receive these benefits regardless of any other insurance you may have (with most plans)
Helps reduce a portion of your income to help make ends meet if you become disabled from a covered accident or covered sickness.
Enables you to tailor coverage for your individual needs and helps provide financial security for your family members.
Critical Illness Protection
Supplements your major medical coverage by providing a lump-sum benefit you can use to pay the direct and indirect costs related to a covered critical illness, which can often be expensive and lengthy.
Provides the same benefit amounts with any dentist you choose and covers a variety of dental procedures, from routine cleanings to more advanced procedures such as crowns and root canals. Additional savings are available by visiting a network dentist.
Supplemental Dental and Other Member Services
Affordable ‐ Flexible ‐ Portable
- Start saving immediately – no waiting periods… even for major services
- Use as often as necessary – we don’t have an annual spending limit or use limitation
- Save 20% ‐ 80% at the time of service (Colorado Plan)
- Orthodontia for both children and adults
- No pre‐existing conditions exclusions (except Orthodontia already in progress)